7 Sweet Tricks for Better Orgasms With Anal Sex Toys
Unlike the love-button for women, or the penis for guys, anal stimulation can be a little hit-and-miss in the pleasure department. Too fast? Everything tightens up. Too dry? Cuts and tears are likely. Too much movement? It can actually be a little nauseating. Whether you’re male or female, if you can feel yourself on the edge of explosion with anal intercourse but can’t quite hit that detonator, we’ve got 7 tricks you can use for better orgasms with anal toys.
- Use an anal douche beforehand – Nothing will be comfortable, either human or adult toy, unless you’re clean and fully prepped. Don’t use enemas, however – they are a medical procedure, and far too invasive for regular play.
- Make sure you’re using anal-specific toys – Sex toys that are made for anal play often have a flared end to stop them getting lost, and are made of non-porous material so that they can be boiled and fully disinfected.
- ALWAYS use lube! – While your normal bits will happily make their own lubrication, your anus isn’t always so helpful. You should always use lube for anal play – saliva is generally insufficient. Use either an anal-specific lube or silicone lube if you’re using plastic or rubber toys, but you’ll need to use a water-based lube with silicone toys.
- Look for real-feel anal sex toys – Cold and too-smooth anal toys can be off-putting for some people – try a real feel toy made out of Cyberskin or silicone.
- Try a butt plug – While the feeling of movement inside the back-room can be a bit much for the first time, the gentle presence and stimulation of a butt plug can be an awesome introduction to anal play, and also to anal intercourse in general.
- Introduce vibration – Both guys and girls can get pretty hot and heavy with a vibrating anal toy, used properly! Don’t think of vibrating anal toys as something that only ‘advanced’ users should try; the better your initial encounters with anal sex toys feel, the more likely you are to want to try it again.
- Move onto anal beads – Unlike vibrating toys, anal beads are a sex toy for those who want to move on from the basics. They are pulled out, either slowly or quickly, just before you reach orgasm or while you’re coming. However, if you’re still in training with anal sex toys, you might find that the movement makes you clench up… it hurts, you tear, then you forever swear off anal play. Save them for later!