Battles Every Woman Must Overcome in Her Life
In this current era of spiritual darkness, faithlessness and broken dreams, women have to face many battles from the day they are born and arrive on this planet. A mind of a woman is like a sea, that holds many secrets and heartaches. Whether it is a battle against the breast cancer, or giving birth to children, or facing the harsh circumstances at the workplace, the 21st-century woman has to face challenges on a daily basis. A magnificent woman is the one who emerges out of these difficulties with a stronger faith. As soon as the day starts, getting up brings many problems for women to test their character.
- Issues Women Have To Face in America & Worldwide
Women of this nuclear age are much wiser and smarter than they used to be a few centuries ago. They have improved their overall lifestyle and progressed in many fields, but still some challenges they feel are daunting. Around the world, the women and girls have to face many annoyances and challenges in their lifetime. They suffer due to a number of reasons, whether it is a problem of sickness, poverty issue, death of parents of siblings, lack of economic opportunity, divorce, losing weight, broken relationships, inadequate health, sexual abuse, injustice in the workplace or racial discrimination, the females in every society have to face their struggles and fight every day.
An intelligent woman has to manage her time wisely, she has to do a million things in 24 hours before she can finally take rest in her bed. Jobs are careers are a big issue these days, in a man’s world, women have tried harder to compete with men in every profession.
- Journey of a Girl Towards Womanhood
The cute little baby girl has to live her life as soon as her school starts. Becoming successful in her school education is a challenge for every girl, not many girls could achieve high grades and some even drop out of school for not focusing on their studies. Girls are baby dolls, they have tender bodies and soft hearts. They are compassionate and energetic in nature. From the early age, they dream about their life, partner, their kids, their career and what lies ahead in the future.
In the quest to make life meaningful, some girls have to fight addictions like drugs, alcohol or even sex addiction. Their role models are mostly mom and dad who raise them and teach them good moral values. When she grows up, her body experiences many hormonal changes, she feels different between the age of 12 and 19. This is when she feels the need for her first soul mate as well. The burden of education grows, as well as the stress of being a teenager, competing with other girls is not easy for every girl in the world. After graduating, she has to get a job in order to support their family and save for her own future.
- Battles Every Woman Fights To See Sunshine Eternally
The list goes on and on about the battles women have to fight for ending the suffering in their lives.
- Staying alive is the biggest battle women have to face in the absence of a man. Having Enough money for the family and kids and dealing with single parenthood is never easy.
- Finding something constructive to do in their lives and shine in their careers is the hardest thing for every woman in life. If they cannot find their passion, they cannot make life meaningful. The inner happiness adds to the beauty of a woman.
- Raising Children, giving them proper education and good guidance is an uphill task for a woman. It is even difficult for the rural women than women who live in big cities. Paying for husband’s illness and bills, demands courage and self-belief.
- Women have a major communication issue in a male-dominated world, they are severely underpaid due to their weakness of communication skills.
- Facing the health issues, illnesses during youth, middle age and in older age is always hard for women. Breast cancer and heart attack are killing hundreds of women daily in the world. Getting older is a challenge when their body catches diseases.
- Trying to hold on to a 9 to 5 job and then take care of the family is never easy, this is the God-given greatness and bravery in women which enable them for making the ends meet
- Maintaining their individuality and honoring themselves is a challenge for making strong relationships with peers, parents, bosses and friends. They have to deal with sexual harassment in the offices and adjust themselves as a feminine in the masculine world.
- Balancing her roles as a daughter, mother, sister and wife is a challenge itself for every woman. Especially, the American woman is deeply concerned about money, time management, and family health issues these days. 26% women in America are stressed out due to their financial problems and high taxes.
- The mother nature has chosen women to give brightness to their children, every woman has to go through a tough time of pregnancy and giving birth to children. Some of them, unfortunately, lose their battle of life due to childbirth complications.
- The Conclusion: The battles can be blessings
International Women’s day is a great occasion to commemorate women’s accomplishments. Women still have to go a long way to live a richer, brighter and happier life in many parts of the world. They need to raise their voice and realize their incredible potential to stand in line with the men. The beauty that comes to the battles of life is that there are hidden blessings in every problem. Women should choose to look at these battles in a positive perspective so that they can accomplish good things in life and find the God’s heaven that is in store for them.
“It’s hard to be a woman, you must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl and work like a horse”