Private Investigator Tactics
A Private Investigator is a professional trained in the art of investigations and surveillance. Otherwise known as Private eyes or, these professionals are for hire 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Many investigators have backgrounds in CIA, FBI, military, special forces, police, and government. I assume you all have heard of the famous Sherlock Holmes, and his trusty side-kick detective Watson. They were a type of private investigator. Today’s private investigators use modern technology along with investigator training to serve the public and attorneys, police investigations, insurance investigations, and so much more.
Here is a list of the different types of investigations that can be done. Almost all of them are undetectable and
non-traceable if done by professionals.
1. Surveillance – monitor someones every movement.
2. Locate a person
3. Track cell phone usage and position
4. Infidelity investigations
5. Find someones current employer
6. Find a person by a utility company
7. Database record searches / Background investigation – Dig up information like, employment status, civil history, criminal history, medical history and other specific research
8. Child custody disputes – Acquire proof that a person isn’t fit for custody.
9. Telephone number investigations
10. Internet Surveillance & Monitoring – Find out what sites are being visited by a person, read their emails and forum posts, keylog and more
11. Business Help – Employment screenings, loss prevention, and employee investigations, insurance fraud, tenant screenings.
12. Attorney services
13. Photography and videography – Get pictures and videos of who ever, when ever.
14. Victim assistance – When the police just ain’t cutting it for you.
15. Nanny cams/hidden cameras – Make sure you can trust your kids, or caretakers.
16. Trash recovery – Investigate someones garbage.
17. DNA/Parernity testing
18. Polygraph testing
19. Executive protection (Body guards/ escort services) – Unarmed or armmed. High profile, or low profile.
20. Collect child support payments – Cant find the mother or father? Find them and get money that’s lawfully yours.
21. Electronic countermeasures, or counter eavesdropping – Make sure your employees or outsiders are not monitoring you!
22. Accident scene investigations
23. Special assignments – Anything else you can think of, Professional Private Investigators can usually do.
(except help kill someone)
There are certain rules one must follow when choosing a personal investigator. When finding a private investigator, make sure they have a private investigators license. Also keep in mind that the work that a private investigator does is strictly confidential and stays between you and them. So if the person you’re talking to doesn’t guarantee confidentiality, then don’t bother talking to them again. Another important thing to keep in mind is that all investigators need to be insured. This way, while they are uncovering information that YOU hired them to, and they happen to harm someone, break, or damage anything, then you are not held liable for compensation. A reputable investigator should have no problem presenting a certificate of insurance coverage for you to review and verify. Finally, make sure you get a contract done up, and you read it very carefully. These things will protect you, and help you find a reliable and trust worthy personal investigators.
Looking for a private investigator [ttp://www.private-investigator-secrets.info]?